Friday, August 24, 2007

little toes


had a new experience with oliver last night. as i was laying on the couch, and he was kicking the bejesus out of me as normal, i was actually able to feel his little hand/arm/leg/foot with my hand! he kept kicking along the same spot, and pushing whichever extremity it was against my belly, and i could actually feel his little limbs, and rub his leg (or whatever it was). it was pretty neat and totally crazy. it didn't seem to bother him, as he kept coming back for more. :)

he also kept kicking last night when it was bedtime, and kept me up for a bit. he would stop if i rubbed my belly but start right back up again if i stopped. he eventually settled down and let me get to sleep, though he did wake me up for a bit awhile later. just prepping me, i guess...

No comments: