Thursday, November 27, 2008

giving thanks

i am thankful for bryan, who always helps with a smile, who always tells me he loves me, who is a great father, my best friend, and the one i love to make laugh the most.

i am thankful for oliver, who is the most amazing, precious, wonderful, beautiful boy. i am thankful he is healthy, and smart, and silly.

i am thankful for hannah, who has taught me much about myself, and who loves me even though she doesn't have to. she brightens our home when she is here.

i am thankful for my parents, who have been wonderful role models, our coaches, and our pillars of support. without their love, help, and guidance, i wouldn't get much done.

i am thankful for my sisters, for being close with them, and for never losing our silly childhood selves.

i am thankful for my in laws, whose generosity and love know no bounds. they are a wonderful and balancing force in our lives to whom we owe much.

i am thankful for friends who have withstood time and distance. they are the ones who brighten my day with a note in the mail, an email, a phone call. these are the people that no matter the distance, i can't live without.

i am thankful for my job, because i really and truly do love it, and for the people i work with, who are pretty darn great.

i am thankful for a group of moms who feel the way i do, who have provided support, advice, and a shoulder through the toughest times of learning to be a mother.

happy thanksgiving!

No comments: