Friday, January 11, 2008

a mometary moment of lightness

i ran across this site today, and as i am sitting here trying not to disrupt everyone by laughing, i just had to share an excerpt from a transcript from one of the funniest men alive to lead you into your weekend:

"Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question. Anyone could answer that.

"Cake or death?"

"Eh, cake please."

"Very well! Give him cake!"

"Oh, thanks very much. It's very nice."

"You! Cake or death?"

“Uh, cake for me, too, please."

"Very well! Give him cake, too! We're gonna run out of cake at this rate. You! Cake or death?"

"Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry..."

"You said death first, uh-uh, death first!"

"Well, I meant cake!"

"Oh, all right. You're lucky I'm Church of England!" Cake or death?"

"Uh, cake please."

"Well, we're out of cake! We only had three bits and we didn't expect such a rush. So what do you want?"

"Well, so my choice is 'or death’? I’ll have the chicken then, please.

“Taste of human, sir. Would you like a white wine? There you go, thank you very much.”

“ Thank you for flying Church of England, cake or death?"


want it funnier?

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Isn't he brilliant? On my first date with my husband (aka Deus Ex Malcontent), the "who is your favorite comedian" question randomly came up, and we both spent the rest of the dinner quoting Eddie and laughing through our sushi. I think I have most of "Dressed to Kill" memorized. Sad? Maybe. But it always cheers me up!